Do you love food? Think technology is the bee's knees? Have the uncanny range to make kids laugh and grandmas smile? Then you may be just who we're looking for!
OrderUp is an online food ordering platform that allows people to discover restaurants in their hometown and then order online directly from orderup.com. Now we're taking the next step by bringing the most complete food delivery experience to hometowns, nationwide -- and want you to be a part of it!
As a Driver with OrderUp in St. Louis, you'll be responsible for delivering St. Louis's best eats directly to the doorsteps of your neighbors, friends, and fellow community members.
YOU'LL ALSO BE ABLE TO:
• Make up to $20 an hour
• Set your own hours
• Keep 100% of your tips
• Receive weekly payments
• Meet wickedly cool people
A FEW REQUIREMENTS:
• Own a reliable vehicle (car, truck, or SUV)
• Have auto insurance
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Have a valid driver's license
• Possess a clean driving record
• Aspire to one day dethrone Joey Chestnut as hot dog eating champion
SOME ADDITIONAL DEETS:
• This is an independent contractor position
• The Driver position serves restaurants in the St. Louis area
• You will need a working phone, preferably an iPhone or Android (please expect to use your data and text plan)
• Available hours will be during lunch and dinner, 7 days a week. Part-time, full-time, and flexible hours available.
Apply through Indeed.com or on our website at http://orderup.com/drive
Job Type: Contract